Sunday, October 12, 2014

CarLashes!

First of all, I would just like to say that Carlashes have to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! It doesn't matter what type of car you have Carlashes look cute no matter what! I've been shopping around on the Carlashes website and have been planning on investing in some, but the other night while browsing Autozone, I found a basic black set--at such a reasonable price--and they are actually the Carlashes brand! I had no idea you could get them any where else besides www.carlashes.com (cheers for being clueless!) I was so excited, I bought them right then and there. 
I have had these on for a week now and they are holding up nicely. I'll admit, I was skeptical at first as to how they would actually stay on, but all in all they have not budged a bit and they just make the little buggie look so chic! I do have plans for this car in the future, such as purchasing glitter eyeliner for the eyelashes, daisy rims, and flower taillight covers, but for now my little bug looks adorable as is until I get the rest.   

No comments:

Post a Comment