Saturday, May 3, 2014

Drugstore Beauty Haul!!!



 Recently I have picked up a few things I have needed and a few I didn't. I also got a few gifts from my boyfriend for our anniversary, so I decided I would make a haul post! I hope you enjoy it!

I picked up the Neutrogena skin clearing foundation for $12.99 at Walmart, in a number 50 soft beige. 
This has been my go to foundation for years. I have cystic acne, so finding good foundation can be a challenge. I always end up coming back to my beloved Neutrogena! 
I also got the Neutrogena skin clearing concealer at Walmart for $9.00. 
I have never tried this product before, so I am pretty excited to see if it is as wonderful as the foundation.
I purchased this ELF eye primer and liner sealer from Target for $3.00.
I have always used the one dollar primer from ELF and decided to change it up. 
I purchased this ELF primer from target for $6.00;
I have always only used this primer, and since I ran out of my primer, recently I picked up another one.
Drew Barrymore is one of my all time favorite actresses so when I found out about her new line of cosmetics at Walmart I was ecstatic! I got this Lip service lip butter for $7.00 in tempting tulip. This color is just awesome for spring!

I also purchased these while I was out and about, just to see how they would turn out since I am not one to wear nails usually. 
I absolutely love Covergirls glosstinis! They are $3.00 at Walmart. They have The hunger games catching fire line as well as some pretty spring colors. (Left: Inferno, Right: purple freeze)



The eos and real techniques are gifts from my boyfriend. I have been dying to try these real techniques brushes because I have heard so many positive things about them! I'm so excited to use these bad boys!

-Sorry for the long post thanks for reading! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a great haul once again and I'm thinking wheather I should buy the real techniques brushes or not :'D
    Do you like them?
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete