Saturday, April 26, 2014

Liebster Award!


Thank You for the Nomination!
Check this awesome blog out!

11 Random Facts About Me!!
1. I started my blog at the beginning of April
2. I am a bargain hunter big time!
3. I love love love drugstore makeup. I am not opposed to high end makeup, but I prefer drugstore.
4. I started wearing makeup when I was 14, but never had a passion for it until I was 17.
5. I am a freshman in college. 
6. Disneyland is my favorite place on earth!
7. I have cystic acne.
8. Winter is my favorite season!
9. Pink is my absolute most favorite color!
10. I have one dog and one cat.
11. I am always organizing something!

11 Questions I was asked!
1. What is your favorite quote?
"If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

2.What are your future goals?
I want to get a Masters degree in a field of my choice when I decide what to major in.

3.What do you love about blogging?
I love being able to express myself and give advice and useful information to my readers!

4. Who has had the biggest influence on you?
I would say my parents have been, because the support me in everything I do.

5. What is your favorite form of social media?
I think Instagram or Facebook would be my top choices, but I am learning how to navigate Twitter. (:

6. What is the best quality you like about yourself?
I would say my best quality is just being a caring person. 

7. What do your friends and family think about you blogging?
They think its awesome and creative and they support me. 

8. What time of day do you write the best content for your blog?
I would say during the morning while I am enjoying a hot cup of coffee or tea. 

9. What made you start blogging?
I love reading beauty blogs everyday during my downtime and I love everything beauty, so I thought it might be a fun hobby for me, and so far I am loving it!

10. How did you decide the name for your blog?
Well I am a simple person and my middle name is grace so I just loved the way simply grace sounded.

11. What is the hardest thing you have come across in your life?
Having a major surgery on my foot has been a set back for me in many aspects, but it hasn't slowed me down!





1 comment:

  1. Wow hun, I loved this post <3
    I love the way you chose your blog name :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete