Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stop animal testing! Cruelty free makeup!

I just wanted to make a short blog post about a decision I have made. I have been thinking about it for a while and yet I don't know why I haven't done it. Today I have decided to get rid of all my beauty products that test on animals. It sickens me to know and also not know what goes on in those laboratories. Makeup is not a necessity, it is something I can live with out. Why should a poor defenseless animal have to endure so much suffering for things that I can live without. I choose to buy makeup I choose to buy hair care products so now I am choosing to buy cruelty free products only! I do not have many products that are tested on animals to begin with, but those items are out the door! All of my favorite cosmetic brands are cruelty free anyways! I love brands such as Tarte, ELF, Flower beauty, hard candy, and so many others! So I am glad I can still buy the products I love and never ever again support the suffering of animals for my selfish needs. Let me know all of your opinions! Are you cruelty free when it comes to your beauty products? 

Have a Beautiful Day! :)
 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment