Wednesday, July 16, 2014

E.L.F. DISNEY ARIEL COLLECTION!

This post is probably the most exciting post for me to write! While browsing Instagram the other day, I came across this post from elf featuring their new Ariel collection. I just about fell out of my chair! Elf is my all time favorite cosmetic brand and Ariel is my absolute favorite Disney Princess! This was a match made in heaven! Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend, I was able to obtain the entire elf collection from my local Walgreens, which to my knowledge, is the only place selling this specific collection. Granted there are some other Ariel items such as headbands and lashes, but I wanted ELF specifically. I have not yet used any of these items, I wanted to keep them in their packaging for the purpose of this post. Once I have used these products for a while, I will definitely be doing a review. Hopefully it'll be in video format! so stay alert for that! without any further ado, here is what I got...

 The Treasure Within Beauty Book
This book comes with 9 eye shadows, 2 bronzers, 1 lip color, and an ELF professional eye shadow brush accented with gold, as well as a step by step guide to create 2 dazzling looks!
5 Piece Crystal Brush Travel Set!
This set includes a powder, lip, eyeliner, eye shadow, and angled brush, all in an adorable travel case!
Go on and Kiss the Girl lip set!
This includes 1 lipstain and 2 super glossy lip shines.
All accented with Gold writing.
Under the Sea Eyes
This set includes 2 duo eye shadows and 1 waterproof eyeliner pen, which is white with gold lettering. 
And last, but not least
Bronzed Beauty
This set comes with a duo toned bronzer and a white mini kabuki brush with a gold letter A accenting its front. 



No comments:

Post a Comment