Sunday, November 23, 2014

Plus Size Fall Outfit of the Day!

I have been absolutely loving fall fashion this year. Sweaters, scarves, boots.; oh the joy! Here is one of my go to looks for fall 2014.



    The top is from Wetseal Plus. It's a beautiful wine colored chiffon that is very light and breezy. The sleeves cinch in at the elbows and the bottom front of this piece features and interesting cut out pattern.
    The bottoms are a pair of light-washed jeggings I purchased from Deb shops (one of my go to stores for plus size fashion!) I can't get enough of the jeggings this season; they are so versatile when it comes to styling them. I personally love pairing them with longer shirts and a pair of cute boots or fabulous flats.
    These wide calf riding boots I also picked up from Debs. Let me just tell you the struggle of finding a pair of wide calf boots, or any sort of plus size anything in my town is impossible. So whenever I get the chance to travel to a place with plus size stores, you better believe I am there! Anyways, when I laid my eyes on these beauties I knew they had to be mine. I have been on the hunt for ages and now I finally have a pair of my own and they have been absolutely wondrous for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment