For a CUTE, FUN, and TASTY treat this Easter why not get in the creative cake pop making mood! You Don't even need a cake pop maker!
There are several ways you can go about this!
This is what I personally used!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAKE POP MAKER:
Pillsbury makes cake pop kits that shows you how to make cake pops with out the maker. These kits run about $2.88
This kit includes: Baking mix, Sticks, sprinkles, and melting wafers.
If you are interested in a cake pop maker I picked mine up at my local target for $19.99
IF YOU DO HAVE A CAKE POP MAKER:
I still recommend the Pillsbury cake pop kits. They are extremely affordable and you can use them in your cake pop maker! If you wish to chose your own mix do be sure you get something to coat your pops if you wish!
Alright now on to what you will need:
- What ever cake mix you wish (if you don't go with a cake pop kit you will need sticks and something to dip your pops in and what ever you wish to decorate them with!)
- Something to let your cake pops cool in, you can use an egg carton or anything that has a rounded bottom. You don't want to put them on a flat surface or they lose their shape.
- A Styrofoam ball.
- An Easter basket.
- Easter grass
TIME TO GET CREATIVE!
- Make all of your cake pops how ever you wish
- Cut your Styrofoam ball in half and place the hemisphere in the bottom of the Easter basket
- Cover with Easter grass
- Place a dozen cake pops into your basket... I recommend only 12 per basket so your hemisphere does not crack. You can make as many baskets as you wish!
- Enjoy your beautiful Easter Basket!