Monday, May 18, 2015

Milani Haul! Lipsticks Eyeshadows and Swatches!



CVS was having a great sale on Milani, so I could not pass this opportunity up! The whole Milani line was buy one get one half off with a card. This brand is great quality and Cruelty free! I love this because I am going completely cruelty free with all of my cosmetics, in the hopes that eventually all beauty products will move to cruelty free.
I got 2 Lipsticks, these lipsticks are so bold and creamy, and smell like watermelon!


This First shade is in the color Uptown Mauve it is a deep pinkish purple color                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
This second shade is called Best red and it is a creamy bold red. 

I also got 4 of their Bella Eyes gel powder eyeshadows! Just in time for pitch perfect 2 (Barden Bellas).

These eyeshadows are beautiful and smooth and very pigmented

Bella Ivory

Bella Rose
 

Bella Rouge
 
Bella Navy 

I am completely in love with this brand! The packaging and the products themselves are of such great quality and are very well priced, plus they are cruelty free! You cannot go wrong here; I cannot wait to build of my collection of Milani cosmetics!
Thank you all for checking out my blog! Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment