Wednesday, February 18, 2015

DIY Jewelry Storage and Display! Necklaces!

This is gonna be a pretty short blog, but it's gonna be part one of a short series that shows how I store all of my jewelry!
Statement Necklaces: The way I store my Statement necklaces shows them off while also adding a unique decor to my room. This has been the easiest way for me to store my necklaces and also have awesome wall art. The best part, is that all you need are push pins. You can simply arrange the push pins in any way you like, then hang your necklaces from them, and there you have it! Nice and tidy necklaces, and a wall display all your own.
 I have been organizing my necklaces this way for so long, because unless someone has exactly the same collection of necklaces as you, no one else in the world will have the same display as you. Everyones' necklace collection is completely their own, and that is why I love this method of storage so much!

Thanks for reading! I hope this helps some of you and keep checking for my next jewelry blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment