Saturday, May 17, 2014

BEAUTY HAUL!!!!!


So, this post is totally filled with random stuff I've purchased this weekend; I hope you lovelies like it! (:

So, this purchase was totally random, but this sleep mask was just too adorable to pass up!!!! 

I absolutely love these covergirl glosstinis! If you are in the market for some seriously shiny colors, I highly recommend these Hunger Games glosstinis!

My beloved blow dryer quit after 4 awesome years! I had been looking at this blow dryer for a while, and this weekend I was in target and this baby was on sale for 15 dollars! 

On the subject of hair, I just love the Tresemme Keratin line! this line smells so good and leaves my dry, frizzy, dead hair silky smooth! This heat protectant will work wonders with my new blow dryer!

I also picked up another one of these adorable eos lip balms!



Nowhere in my small town sells nyx products, but I found some in the clearance section at my local target and had to get them! I love nyx, I just never want to pay shipping and handling!

These earrings were a sweet gift from my boyfriend for starting my new job!

Ive wanted a crossbody for way too long, and finally, I found one I actually like! It fits all of my on-the-go things perfectly, with room to spare!

Alrighty, this concludes another haul! I hope you lovelies like it! Let me know what you would like to see next! Love You All! Have A Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul hun! I love Cover Girl products and let me know what you think of the NYX palette :)

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete