Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hard Candy

Top Ten Eye shadow Collection Review!
*Naturally Gorgeous*
Pallet

The first thing I want to say about this brand is that they do not test on animals! So, if you are looking for cosmetics that do not test on animals, have awesome products, and are affordable, this would be a line to consider.

Now, for the review!
I bought this product when I was looking for some natural colors to bring out my brown eyes. You can easily find this product in your local Walmart for about six dollars, making this very affordable. I think what really sold me was the adorable packaging... I mean come on you cannot say no to this lace detailing!


These eyeshadows are great for creating natural looks and soft, smokey eyes. They are very metallic, so they really make your eyes stand out!

These shadows are super pigmented, but the two lightest shades are harder to see. I have not experienced any fall out or creasing, but I do use my elf eyeshadow primer. 


All in all I love this product! I love everything I have tried from the hard candy line. When I am wanting a natural looking smokey eye, this is the pallet I grab for!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment