Friday, April 18, 2014

Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation!

When I was looking for a foundation I wanted something with really good coverage. This product did exactly that, but I will not repurchase this ever again. Here is why:

This product is extremely heavy on the skin. I use a small amount and apply it with my beauty blender to help thin it out. The consistency after doing this is very thin, so it is quite runny. This foundation is oily, but doesn't cause an extreme shine. I have cystic acne, so I have to be careful about what products I put on my face. This product did cause a few blemishes, but not a severe amount.

If you are looking for a full coverage foundation for a reasonable price, don't mind the heavy feeling, and if you do not break out easily then this might be worth checking out.  For me though, this product does not work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment