Sunday, April 20, 2014

E.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner


First of all, I want to start off by saying I LOVE ELF!
ELF is by far my favorite makeup brand. These products are extremely cheap with great quality! I never thought I would like this brand, simply because I have had experience with cheaper brands, and lets just say it wasn't the greatest time of my life. After a while of wandering around my local Target, I decided it wouldn't hurt to just try a few of the products, and it was from there my obsession began! 
From left to right: Black-Coffee-Plum-Midnight-Copper


These liquid liners are perfection in a bottle. They do not dry out easily, they apply with the greatest ease, they stay on all day, and lets not forget these bad boys are only ONE DOLLAR! I have not experienced any smudging, unlike some other brands that I have tried that were more pricey. These have become one of my go to liners; I just absolutely love these!

There are a variety of colors available. I'll post a link to the elf website, if you want to check these bad boys out!

No comments:

Post a Comment